Nurse Assistant (NA) Program
The Annenberg School of Nursing is accepting applications for its first Nurse Assistant program.
Healthcare is one of the fastest growing industries in the country, and there is a need for qualified Nursing Assistants. Now is the time to launch a new career!
The acclaimed Annenberg School of Nursing will begin its Nurse Assistant program in May 2012. The 22-day program will teach you how to become a Nurse Assistant. Graduates of the program are eligible to apply for certification through the California Department of Public Health. Once certified, graduates are eligible for entry-level employment within the State of California.
Entrance ExamTo Be Scheduled with Cindy Thomas
2012 Test Dates
(818) 757-4431 or Cindy.Thomas@jha.org
All tests begin at 8:15am.
Please arrive at 8:00am
with entrance fee.
(cash or money order only)
- Classes meet Monday-Friday for 22 days
- Class time is from 6:45AM-3:15PM
- For a calendar of future classes, call (818) 757-4431 or email Cindy.Thomas@jha.org
- 18 years or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Must read at a 5th grade level or higher
- Interview with the director
- Pass an entrance exam
- Pass a physical, TB test, and drug screen
- Possess a valid California ID and Social Security card
All applicants to the ASN Nurse Assistant program must pass a timed English and Math entrance exam before being accepted.
- Entrance fee is $10 (non-refundable) cash or money order
- Must pass both entrance exams with a minimum score of 75% to qualify for admission
- All tests begin promptly at 8:15AM. Please arrive at 8:00AM with entrance fee.
Tuition: $1,400 includes the following:
- Red Cross Exam Fee
- Annenberg School of Nursing t-shirt
- Graduation pin
- Physical exam
- Drug screening
- Criminal background check
- Financial aid for those who qualify
($400 down payment required to begin)
To apply please call Cindy Thomas at (818) 757-4431 for further information and to schedule an examination date and time.